Solar Energy for My Home: Are Solar Panels Worth It?
Are solar panels worth it? That’s the question a lot of people think as they drive down the street, noticing the increasing number of their neighbors using solar energy for their homes.
And Mira Bella – an authorized dealer of Sunpower, a premier company with a 30-year history of delivering the highest-efficiency and most advanced solar energy systems, is happy to share a few reasons why solar energy for the home is an investment you won’t regret.
Solar Panel Facts
- Electric bills are skyrocketing. As electric companies continue to rely on the shrinking supply of fossil fuels. Solar panel efficiency will help reduce electric bills – possibly even bring your monthly bill to ZERO dollars.
- One of the many solar energy “facts” floating around the Internet is that cloudy days won’t produce solar energy. We’re here to bust that myth: solar panels are efficient, even when gray skies might suggest otherwise.
- No noise pollution here! Solar panels are quiet and, once installed, maintenance-free.
- Installing solar panels on your home can increase its resale value. If a move is in your future, imagine how interested potential buyers will be in a home that produces its own energy and has potential for much lower electric bills.
- Solar energy for home use has evolved and changed the solar panel market so dramatically that homeowners can now take advantage of rebates from the federal and state government, APS, SRP – even Sunpower.
What if it all sounds great, but you’re just not sure you can afford solar energy for your home?
Mira Bella Energy is passionate about residential solar efficiency, and we want you to have the very best. That’s why we offer a wide range of financing options that enable you to spread the cost of your solar panels over time.